USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:36:29 PDT 2020

> https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313959702104023047

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313267615083761665

This was Trump's first dialogue after med center,
in case Fake News didn't report.

"
I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very
special – the doctors, the nurses, the first responders. And I learned
so much about coronavirus. And one thing that’s for certain: Don’t let
it dominate you! Don’t be afraid of it! You’re gonna beat it! We have
the best medical equipment, we have the best medicines, all developed
recently. And you’re gonna beat it. I went, I didn’t feel so good. And
two days ago – I could have left two days ago. Two days ago I felt
great, like, better than I have in a long time. I said just recently:
better than 20 years ago.

Don’t let it dominate! Don’t let it take over your lives! Don’t let
that happen. We're the greatest country in the world. We’re going
back! We’re going back to work. We’re gonna be out front.

As your leader, I had to do that. I knew there was danger to it, but I
had to do it. I stood out front! I led! Nobody that’s a leader would
not do what I did. And I know there’s a risk, there’s a danger, but
that’s okay. And now I’m better, and maybe I’m immune, I don’t know.
But don’t let it dominate your lives! Get out there, be careful.

We have the best medicines in the world. And it all happened very
shortly, and they’re all getting approved, and the vaccines are coming
momentarily. Thank you very much and Walter Reed, what a group of
people. Thank you very much.
"

Meanwhile Biden and the Democrats keep
telling you to cower in fear in your basement
indefinitely.

Which life do you want?