USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:03:51 PDT 2020

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313959702104023047

Dems: "Oh shit, Trump survived 4 years of our
Fake News Russia Attacks, and now Corona."

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_influenza_statistics_by_flu_season
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_pandemic
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/health/flu-deaths-vaccine.html

CDC...
1967 100,000
1957 116,000
1918 675,000

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313449844413992961
"Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes
over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu.
Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned
to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most
populations far less lethal!!! 5:03 AM - 6 Oct 2020"

Twitter censored Trump's factual and reasoned
approach tweet. You won't be able to reply or retweet it.
Trump didn't specify where or when those sometimes
were, which assuming US in 2018 was only 5k over UI,
and even 2-3x an already irrelavant death count in the
US isn't bad for some random hotquote statistical data
that no one should have to have memorized that closely.

Whichever way, the REAL problem is Silicon Valley and
the Democrats and Media ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want you...

- Feeling like free human beings, so you come outside
and back to social and work, out from under their irrational power
grab and political election season brinksmanship lockdowns.
- Knowing that you can learn to adapt.
- Knowing that medical community is improving treatment
approaches.
- Knowing that you can be a free human being without them.

Twitter and Jack Dorsey and his crew of censors and
rest of Lefty Fake news Media can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Document the fraud you see in the world.

#DrainTheSwamp