Censorship: Who What Why How Behind Media Censorship

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 7 18:38:10 PDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 07, 2020 at 08:56:34PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> > https://sputniknews.com/europe/202010071080690457-swedish-jewry-urges-internet-giants-to-purge-messages-about-jewish-power/
>
> > A recent report by the Swedish Defence Research Agency
>
> > wielding influence and power in world politics
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople_in_media
> https://tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/
>
> Were it possible to even identify a significant
> influence in say print, TV, online, social... Media.
> (But could be studied in anything such as business,
> politics, etc). Say from French, Jews, Democrats,
> Govts, people who prefer their tea on Tuesday, whatever...
> the output of such a study would be quite long.
> And covering weights in power, money, numbers of people,
> their capabilities, etc. Then you'd have to confirm
> the research. Then confirm what influence has
> been applied. Etc.
>
> Are the links above, or any other studies, reports, etc
> well regarded and complete surveys of all potential
> influence[rs] and their respective weightings. You decide.
>

> It is uncontestable FACT that all forms of Media
> are heavily censored, steered, etc. And that amid
> that random noise, there are major identifiable
> themes of action distillable from the mass of all
> censorship actions.
>
> Your job is to figure out the who, what, why, how behind it.
> And what to do about it.

Or just read Jewish authors, pundits, studies etc.

But that's a lot of work, so just read David Duke who highlights the tl;drs from many many Jewish authors, pundits, studies etc.

Gilad Atzmon: “Quote David Duke knows more about Judaism than I do”
https://davidduke.com/gilad-atzmon-quote-david-duke-knows-more-about-judaism-than-i-do/