USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:45:00 PDT 2020

The Trump I Know
https://thetrumpiknow.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TheTrumpIKnow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehPSp7C3cYg preview with KG

"
I just see what he's gone through, what no American President has
had to endure, no one! Like the incoming heavy C-130 fire that
President Trump has had to take. He's been grotesquely mistreated
from the press, Pew Research polls 93% negative media coverage,
it's just a saturation from the mainstream media. And yet he still
brushes it off and he keeps fighting forward. That's the person you
want on your side. That's the person you want standing up to Iran,
to China, to so many of these countries that don't have our best
interests at heart. That's the one you want fighting for this
country. And there's no crack in the armor. That's the thing! He
keeps going, he's one of the toughest people I've ever met.
"

https://donaldjtrump.com/
https://mobile.twitter.com/teamtrump/

"Honestly, Joe Biden just doesn't seem like the guy...He looks
scared already. I don't like that. You're a lion; you're going into
battle. You can't be a little cub getting scared."