MSM relentless on "White Supremacy", REFUSES to name actual Jewish Supremacy -- I'm just white. I didn't choose to be supreme, Supremacy chose me. - and what's this "NPC" meme? - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 3 17:51:37 PDT 2020

On Sat, Oct 03, 2020 at 04:51:24PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> I get angry when I see the behavior of blaming a large group for the
> behavior of a small group copied onto a different large group.

Says the guy who alleges whites killing blacks "for sport" without evidence, and in the same breath justified the abundant (in evidence) killing of whites by blacks on not one but TWO grounds "there are so many of us" and "our way of life seems so harmful".

Karl, perhaps rather than get angry at true even though not universal, generalisations, contemplate on why you are a race traitor and evidently, by your own words, hate white people to the degree you justify our murder by blacks.

Something within you (within your thinking) caused you to make such horrific statements, in emails to this list.

If you have a problem with the consequences of Jewish power in the USA and much of the world, being a fact, getting named for what it is and for the anti-White memes that are foisted on much of the world as a result, perhaps this is due to your hatred of white people.

Which leaves an obvious task for you: to discover what external programming caused you to hate your own people.

If you choose to not do this work (which could take you months of sincere introspection, prayer, whatever), then you will likely remain angry at counter-memes and continue to rail against the very survival of your own kind.

It's your choice.