MSM relentless on "White Supremacy", REFUSES to name actual Jewish Supremacy -- I'm just white. I didn't choose to be supreme, Supremacy chose me. - and what's this "NPC" meme? - [PEACE]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:51:24 PDT 2020

I get angry when I see the behavior of blaming a large group for the
behavior of a small group copied onto a different large group.

In Occupy we said 1% rather than 2%, which I guess includes more
millionaires in the common crowd or somesuch.

Obviously 65% of Jews make under $100,000 a year (didn't check what
country, maybe america), but I'm so stuck on the prejudiced-sounding
generalizations that it's hard to see past that.

What's relevant is that most of the groups are being ignored, in this talk
of big-name groups.