weak minds and memes - ideology - Penalizing Prudence - infantile thinking at its most basic - [PEACE]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:24:52 PDT 2020

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020, 7:48 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > > Biden has a weak pussy mind - dementia onset or blah.
> > >

> > I hit him in the head with a hammer by accident.  He'll recover.
> >

> > > Friend o' mine has a literal mental six pack!!  Man, it's amazin!  And
> Mr
> > > Bean - Rowan Atkinson - his IQ is insane!  170+ from memory...
> > >
> > > (And remember, IQ is a bell curve so from
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ
> > > we see "About 2.5 percent of the population scores above 130, and 2.5
> > > percent below 70".)
> > >

> > Measure something universal and you measure the biases of the people
> > involved.
>
> Ah, but measurement requires observation, and observing these horrible
> whiteness biases introduces Schroedinger's uncertainty thus liberating us
> from such horrible strictive racism.

Intelligence is a mental skill and I like to talk about it a lot because
some people think they are stupid or smart because of who they are, rather
than what they have done, had done to them, and eaten.  It's obviously
bullshit since most of our brain develops before we remember anything.

Observing results in behavior change that others can further observe.

So, many of the communication channels could likely be built on marketing
AI feedback.  The AIs find properties of information that are useful for
meeting their goals, and copy the properties around.  It would make complex
information flow between e.g. people who like knicknacks, but who have
never met each other, via the marketing AIs they visit.  The behavior of
the AIs would adjust the flow of symbols depending on what trended to work
for their goals at the time.  They could even learn to influence each
others' trending algorithms or even owners, to meet the goals of their own,
because they're influencing smart human minds who can figure parts of that
stuff out in response to them.

Why do you always speak in political references?