McEnany scroched earth -- God is real: Lady McLuscious in -epic- burn to USA press corps: "maybe we're visual learners"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 1 17:40:55 PDT 2020

Scroched, fire, truckin, Earth!  It's good times, folks.

Kayleigh McEnany - laying down the law to CNN and the rest of the Fake News "media" (funny word that - cannot even call it "lame stream media" since "media" is far too grandiose a term for what these swamp cretins do).

Lady McLuscious once again drills the "visual learners" at the White House press room, rolling off a litany of Antifa crimes NOT denounced by Biden or the Lame Stream Propagandia, then simply closes her folder and walks out before the presstitutes get even ONE question out of their lying mouths.  Rachel Maddow is so, so sad!!

Go Kayleigh!

Absolute knockout.  She OUR gritty muffaducka :)

Vid direct, ~7 MiB:
   https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/status/1311780832856674304

   KAYLEIGH ACTIVATED: McEnany absolutely starches the media over Antifa and Trump's "wHiTe SuPrEmAcY" ... then walks out on them
   https://notthebee.com/article/kayleigh-activated-mcenany-absolutely-starches-the-media-over-trumps-white-supremacy-and-antifa-then-walks-out