Paper on Assassination Markets

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 1 11:26:02 PDT 2020

	"the technology to develop the first successul assasination market already exist from bitcoin or monero to tor"

	That's  wrong. Tor is owned by the pentagon, and is, unsurprisingly a failure against 'strong' attacks. And bitcoin's 'anonimity' is non existent. Maybe monero works - sort of. But there's no working anonymous communications network anyway.

	I browsed the rest of the article and didn't find anything noteworthy apart from a flawed view of the history of liberalism (now rebranded as 'libertarianism').

	Also, your pdf has copy/paste disabled. You wouldn't be trying to protect your (non existent) 'intelectual property' eh?

	Anyway, if you have something concrete to discuss I suggest you post it on list.