" CRYPTOANARCHY! " - Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 30 22:26:02 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 01, 2020 at 05:03:54AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> If its true Bezos is hiring Keith Alexander then he has my sincere sympathies.
>
> The problem here though is Batshit ( BS ) Crazy is always telling lies.

Reool problem here though is the Rat (apologies to rats) maks it -so- easy to cite the ADL and SPLC ... in his own "defence" :D

Be afraid, be very, very afraid, since the ADL, ASIO, SPLC, probably Interpol and (shock horror) even Wikimierda have all been ...

   __cited__

[And the crowd takes a collective deep breath...]

including that scariest fear of them all ....

.... <sinister musak pls>...

   BitchCoin.

[And the crowd goes "ooohhh" and takes another collective deep breath...]