Flynn interview, Kraken is 305th mil intel batallion -- Biden "sprains ankle" - cue Guantanamo rendition ankle monitor "conspiracy" -- "Greatest show on Earth": US skies, Guantanamo, heating up - keep the faith - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 30 22:13:08 PST 2020

General Michael Flynn interview:

Full transcript of bombshell interview: Gen. Michael Flynn, Gen. Thomas McInerney with Brannon Howse - Identity of KRAKEN revealed
https://www.distributednews.com/478531.html

Situation Update - Nov. 30th - Is Joe Biden preparing to CONCEDE? Rumors emerge of Biden seeking pardon deal from Trump
https://www.distributednews.com/478643.html