RISC-V, the Linux of the chip world, is starting to produce technological breakthroughs | ZDNet jim bell

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 30 21:18:05 PST 2020

Very interesting and inspiring story about the power of open-design
( Mutual Aid, by any other name ...)
Thank's JB.
I feel we may confidently look forward to such rapid-evolutionary advances in our own areas of interest. A bigger, better Btc. A bigger, better APster. A faster rollout of ubiquitous crypto everywhere.
The Jim Bell Project is sure to get increasing attention as we approach CYPHERPUNK 2027 at full warp.
" Anarchy is not lack of ORDER  - its lack of ORDERs! "
Let freedom reign.