left anarchists and bitcoin

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 30 20:56:18 PST 2020

	so the question is, what kind of left anarchist is also a bitcoin speculator?

	and the obvious answer : only the most fake kind of fake 'left' anarchist can babble about 'catalonia' and 'workers' while counting his bitcoins. And oh surprise, we happen to have one of those completly fake, bitcoin grabbing,  left 'anarchist' here, in the person(?) of 'professor rat'.

	I guess we should be grateful for the fact that tax money is being used to provide a bit of (twisted) entertainment.