" CRYPTOANARCHY! " - Be afraid. Be very afraid.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 30 19:29:23 PST 2020

The author of The Blockchain code: Decrypt the Jungle of Complexity to Win the Crypto-Anarchy Game, Dave Kinsey has created an excellent resource that has the right balance between width and breadth. The book is written in a way that makes it very accessible to any reader but goes into a great amount of detail and provides the reader with an astounding amount of information, a great deal of which I had not heard about before. I found the chapters about the connection Blockchain has to the anarchist movement to be exceptionally intriguing. When you read through the chapters, it makes a lot of sense as well as gives a very interesting perspective on where Blockchain may lead to in the future.
https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Code-Decrypt-Complexity-Crypto-Anarchy-ebook/dp/B07LHDVPVG