NAZI Zenaan Harkness preaches race-war & Genocide in Au

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 30 18:44:00 PST 2020

NAZI Zenaan Harkness preaches race-war & Genocide in Au ( attn ASIO )

"... I mean feel free to quote the non-Nazi bits here if you can find any.  Recipes, hide-curing, soap-making,  tattoo tips, etc.

Yo papi was a lampshade?!  Damn, bruh, at's jus too bad...  we gone pray for yuu bruh...."

Glad we established you're a preacher as easily as the genocide part. It would be too neat if you

were Islamofash though. I couldn't be that lucky.

Could I?