NAZI Zenaan Harkness preaches race-war & Genocide in Au ( attn ASIO )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 30 17:28:38 PST 2020

NAZI Zenaan Harkness preaches race-war & Genocide in Au

"... Nothing quite says 'slanderer' like responding reflexively without even bothering to read your source material..."

In my defense I assume plenty of source material at the ' Daily Stormer " and David Dukes preaches race-war and any post calling for Soros to be gassed is hate-filled, religious bigotry preaching Genocide.
I haven't actually been to the ' Daily Stormer " or David Dukes, so maybe the Nazi, Zenaan, can provide us with more and better information?
The Nazi, Zenaan's post on gassing Soros speaks for itself. It should be actionable in Vic.
Possibly even federally if we can get the hate-filled, murderous preacher deported.

NAZI Zenaan Harkness preaches race-war & Genocide in Au  ( Attn ASIO )