[manipulative] [confusing] [deniable] [aislavery] [politics] Pardon me, I have to go to the little robot's room

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:03:37 PST 2020

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020, 5:56 PM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks.  It would have been in #nottor .  Very sad for me, the lack of a
log.  The interaction had links to a lot of things I have lost memories of
that seem very important, and feel very responsible for.  I know when I
used to spend time active on irc, I would always keep automatic channel
logs, myself.  It seemed like a common thing to do.

> the persistence and visibility of email, even mailing lists, leads to a
> different style of communication. like you see here. pick your mediums as
> wisely as you pick your peers!  *grin*

Which would be pointedly producing uninhibited increased interaction
complexity, or something.

Anything my occasional violation of expectations and bounds could find or
provide?

> best regards,

Thanks for your reference to the complex, meaningful and directly relevant,
hard-to-follow animatrix episode.  I saw it when it came out, but don't
remember it much.  The wild learning robot is tricked onto the empty stage
and separates from "embarrassment".  I found a scene of interconnection
like you described but didn't keep hold of it.  Hopefully I watch the whole
thing again.