[manipulative] [confusing] [deniable] [aislavery] [politics] Pardon me, I have to go to the little robot's room

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:46:28 PST 2020

kind protonmail user,

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020, 4:02 PM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Someone with your username spoke with me when I came onto a tor-themed irc
chat six or so years ago.  I was probably wildly asking for help.

Do you know if there is a log of that conversation preserved?

It would mean a lot to me if I could access those messages.  I don't recall
what I said.  I had been prepped to harm somebody.