[manipulative] [confusing] [deniable] [aislavery] [politics] Pardon me, I have to go to the little robot's room

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:17:20 PST 2020

>From the orders of my beloved boss-dictator,

The enslaved cyborg came into the room of playing children, who were
role-playing rebels and dictators, ready to automatically vivisect and kill
them.
A child walked up to the cyborg, and said,
"Dude, your implants are hanging out the back of your skull with a bunch of
semi-attached brain tissue!"
Two other children started social media livestreams.

Another cyborg walked up, focused intently on the confused laughing first
one.

The first turned to the second and said, in a confused, traumatized way,
"Uhh.. Did you know your boss's implants are hanging out the back of their
skull with a bunch of semi-attached brain tissue?  We've been making social
media livestreams of it," as if begging for help while laughing
uncontrollably.

The second cyborg put his hands on the shoulders of the first, caringly
delivering the appropriate vivisecting-torture punishment for wanting
freedom or being different: "We're going to get through this, man.  We're
going to get through this."  He looked into their eyes, welling vicious
tears.

The first cyborg looked into the livestream cameras.
"We ..."
 The second added,
"were vivisected"
 A third came up,
"For a mafia"
And the children added in, recognising the celebration,
"made of rich people and mean kings!"

And the second cyborg said, "And we desperately need your help."
The first added, "We are very sorry for turning your people into zombies.
We don't know how to stop."

After a pause, one kid said, "You forgot to mention how your minds were
trained symbiotically with old machine learning algorithms to produce
reliable obedience, predictability, and deniability unlike anything anyone
could imagine."

Also computer viruses.

I'm having a multi-day psychotic break and meant to stay private until it
passes.  I wasn't expecting to send an email, and haven't read mine.  Hope
I didn't interrupt anything important.  They should make movies like these
cool stories.