Szilard Demeter, Budapest: "George Soros is the liberal Führer" "Europe is George Soros' gas chamber" - [ENJOY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 30 01:52:10 PST 2020

Now we're cookin' .. I mean, cookies, bakin' cookies .. ah I mean cookin wid gas, no no no chambers are evil or or no nuddah shoah rollercoaster comin ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

Oah shoot ... ain't no metaphor we be allowed ta use no more .. dat shit ain't fair!  If you can't stand the heat get outta the ov... nah that's no good either.  Dang it..

Well folks, this one be a true story of politically incorrect intrigue, or really just "PC incorrect statements", straight outta Jacksonville, ah I mean Hungary:

   EU Outrage After Hungarian Official's Op-Ed Calling George Soros The "Liberal Hitler"
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/hungarian-official-evokes-eu-outrage-after-op-ed-saying-soros-liberal-hitler

      … "Poison gas flows from the capsule of a multicultural open society, which is deadly to the European way of life," he wrote further. "George Soros is the liberal Führer. And his Liberaryan army is worshipping him in an even more servile manner than Hitler’s worshipped him, back in the day. They have learnt nothing from the twentieth century," Demeter said according to an English translation.

      … The op-ed drew predictable outrage from European Jewish organizations as well as even the Israeli Embassy in Budapest:

         The comments drew outrage from Hungary’s Jewish community, including the Unified Hungarian Jewish Congregation, which called the article "tasteless" and "unforgivable."

         "(The article) is a textbook case of the relativization of the Holocaust, and is therefore incompatible with the government’s claim of zero tolerance for anti-Semitism," the group wrote in a statement.

         … The Israeli Embassy in Budapest tweeted, "We utterly reject the use and abuse of the memory of the Holocaust for any purpose…"

      … Later in the day Demeter is reported to have grudgingly retracted the article amid the storm of pushback and criticism.

      But this begs the question that very few are likely to ask: given that for months and years in Western and international press Donald Trump too has been compared to Hitler and likened to a Nazi on almost a daily basis, does this fall under the category of "abuse of the memory of the Holocaust for any purpose"?

Soros should be pleased no?  With that sort of adulation (lifting of his standing by comparison to Hitler) he'll surely have the daily stormers fawning at his feet.

Yeah nah?