What forbids us to massacre millions of anti-vaxxers, laughingly?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 29 23:22:55 PST 2020

I assume I'll be out-voted on concentration-camps, so here's the fallback.

Most of these morons probably won't want to ever upload and travel to the stars.

So we leave them behind - totally sterilized - as the last serious-morons-tribe on earth.

Give Mother Nature a chance to recover.  Boost our chances of getting on with intelligent alien species.

Strong AI will also help us weed out any moron stowaways or backsliders.

These are amusing pastimes to consider in the next 10 or 20 years.

On to CYPHERPUNK 2027!