profile for agent 'professor rat'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 29 22:28:36 PST 2020

	1) refers to assange as a 'rapist' and wants to murder him. Fully matches the feminazi/pentagon agent pattern.

	2) has repeatedly advocated for the kidnapping/house arrest of 1000s of millions of people as propaganda agent for the flu farce :

	"Without a vaccine you need quarantine."
	"You don't have a vaccine then you gotta quarantine"
	"I vote to include all globalĀ  warming deniers in the camps with the anti-vaxxers."

	calls for the murder of 'antivaxxers'
	"the only really good anti-vaxxer is a dead one"

	To state the obvious, his insane support for vaccination is nothing but support for pfizer, merck and the rest of his capitalist employers, apart for support for a global police state of course.

	3) is a crass technofascist like jim bell, constantly lying about the obvious fact that 'technology' is the most formidable tool of oppresion that 'capitalism' has created.

	4) is a crass supporter of judeo-fascism including the state of is-real

	"You think Jews should be allowed to colonize Palestine without peaceful sanction"

	ok so the agent is here calling for 'peaceful' sanction of the crimes against humanity that his joos commit in palestine. In other words, he wants the jew nazis to be able to do whatever they want without anybody using their right to self-defense - the victims have to be 'peaceful' while the jews massacre them.

	"I have proposed in the past that we abolish the nation-state of Israel last"

	he wants to allgedly 'abolish' ALL STATES except the joo state. Funnily enough the joo state is a chemically pure example of the criminal nature of the state, is the newest, most illegitimate state on the planet, and yet the offensive-to-rats asshole puts it last on the kill list.

	5) other stuff I'm forgetting now, will add later.