ERIC Hughes is a craven coward that needs honor killing

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 29 21:51:03 PST 2020

The crypto-krugerrand crowd continue to exhibit their appalling ignorance of all things punk anarchist. By continually quoting this cowardly cretin, Eric Hughes, they insult all things good about the cypherpunk revolution.
Typical of the average Mongoloid, Hughes fell at the first hurdle and shat himself at the sound of the first odd angry shot.  So Lets not mince a lot of words here if the corpse-media can elevate zombie moron cowards like this as core punk devs than they could buy a little more time for their garbage-scows to try and make it to the singularity.
We can't let shit-eating, fascist scum journalists write our anarchist history.
Can't have it.
So next alt-journo you see?
Live and let die.