The friends of jamesd

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 29 17:01:57 PST 2020

James Isa Dumbfuck Donald wrote...

This "joo joo joo Roshchilds Rothschilds" crap is part of an internal
> fight between internationalist Jews (Karl Marx, Soros, the trots, and
> the neocons), nationalist Jews (now mostly located in Israel and led
> from Jerusalem), and Orthodox Jews with a religion of exile (persecuted
> by Cuomo, among others.
> Non Jews should ignore it. ..."

Do as I say, not as I do...very Donald of you.

I suggested c-punks might tactically ally with Soros internationalism in order to isolate both red and brown fascism and hew to a policy of destroying the state of Israel last ( collapse of govts being up to us when and where )
Both Marxist-Communists and Nazi-types love hatefilled antisemitic bigotry -so we can kill every last one of them without blinking.  No jury will convict. Finally a reward of 100$ USD is offered for the correct dox of Batshit crazy.  We can make a horrible example of him.