Low flat hierarchies

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 29 11:39:33 PST 2020

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 12:57:58 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Now here we are on an anarchic medium - and a crypto-anarchist list - talking about...how its impossible to ever get rid of all hierarchies?

	lawl - your US military propaganda is revolting. We are on the FUCKING ARPANET.

	This list happens to be an uncensored medium, which is great, but that's a happy accident to be wholly credited to the person who 'runs' the list. The rest of the ARPANET is a  FULLY CENSORED, US PROPAGANDA CESSPOOL. Including of course full jew-fascist propaganda, one of the reasons why you like the arpanet, the crown jewel of US capitalism.