James A. Donalds cowardly and stupid lies exposed

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 29 11:28:01 PST 2020

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 09:00:05 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Jamesd thought he could justify wage-labor, factory discipline and hierarchic management by noting that they’re imposed in Leninist regimes as well as under capitalism. Would he accept the same argument for the necessity of repressive sex and drug laws?

	he has already done that. He's a full supporter of the nazi US 'war on drugs', but ONLY FOR BLACKS.

>Like other libertarians,

	james donald is exactly as much of a libertarian as you are an anarchist. And to state the obvious he's no libertarian at all.

	Both of you are twin jew-fascists, shills, and fake to the core. Chances of you 'rat' being literally on the payroll of the US or australian govt or 5-eyes etc, are more than high.

professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> also wrote:

> You[harkness trumpofascist-jefascist] think Jews should be allowed to colonize Palestine without peaceful sanction. Good to know.

	yes, harkness is YET ANOTHER jew fascist, exactly like you rat, quinn, and james donald. We have here a bunch of bible thumping*, anglo-US nazis who are braindead jew cocksuckers. Shocking!!!

*yeah the fake 'secular' jew-nazis like you are fully included in that category.