Zenaan Darkness and the "final solution"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 29 04:58:14 PST 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 12:32:01PM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> Now this friend of the Daily Stormer is hopping into bed with the beast of Beijing - jimmy D.

Hey, you da final solution man :D

I take it you ain't on TDS in the last few years - it's gone from holo-mega-hoax memeing to Trump shilling (no doubt right up your alley), and this year the Amblin Memer and America First rallys are literally breaking out in chants of

   Christ is King ... Christ is King

Wow.

What else can you say .. transformations all "dat's amazin'!"

Ain't that amazin?

> Quelle surprise.
> Hierarchies are forever according the learned Nazbol toad.
> How did these morons find an anarchist list to spread their fascist lies on?
> I blame Mongo and Rothbard - those two dead corpses.

Hey hey, the grant's on you with hierarchies .. we are like  -all- ears on you  :D

Sound like you be needin some praise in yo life ... yep, fer sure:

   Hezekiah Walker New Video 'Every Praise'
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuZMg6NVeA
   ~30MiB