Low flat hierarchies

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 29 04:57:58 PST 2020

19 years ago I wrote at Indymedia

" Did Bin Ladin go to Harvard Business school?  All that stuff about Global Branding, Just-in-time production and the importance of a low, flat organizational hierarchy? "

Now here we are on an anarchic medium - and a crypto-anarchist list - talking about...how its impossible to ever get rid of all hierarchies?
Funny how stupid reactionaries think even the most milquetoast reform is " WILDLY UTOPIAN! "
The serious point here is we have to radically minimize all hierarchies if we are ever to stand a chance moving out into the galaxy.
Centralized trusted bodies are serious points of weakness these days, and the first thing any hostile xenomorph will be looking for.
Anarchist don't have to eliminate hierarchies any more than they have to eliminate violence.
All we have to do is minimize them.
Its political-economy not quantum-fuckin'-gravity.