The friends of jamesd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 29 04:01:34 PST 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 09:17:48AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> Thanks for responding Z.
>
> "... This is the pragmatic approach which I prefer - and why I oppose BDS, since the remaining option is ongoing deep entanglement, which appears counter to our interests.
>
> There is some wisdom in "light" entanglement ..'
>
> I see BDS as light entanglement seeking to avoid heavy, but I'm glad you clarified things there.
>
> You think Jews should be allowed to colonize Palestine without peaceful sanction. Good to know.

They're a fact on the ground at this point in history .. after 70 years of colonisation.

It's a done deal.

And I'm takind a pragmatic approach in the interests of my own people.

We know your final solution... it's been tried .. allegedly.

If you say there ought be no consequences for selfish divided houses .. complain to the Arabs (of all stripes) who utterly failed the prisoner's dilemma, that is to unify, even with Gaddhafi imploring them to.

Actions have consequences. Israeli's have made their own collective bed. Now they're possibly successfully tidying their own sheets getting business deals happening with their neighbours.