James A. Donald's EPIC TREATISE on human hierarchies defeats all comers agin

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 29 03:53:19 PST 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 09:00:05AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> James, who never has to, sees nothing demeaning in taking orders from bosses

Ahh, the rat abolishes hierarchies once and for all, utopia ushering in soon and peace shall reign for all ... all survivors that is :)

As I granted (how generous am I?) to Jim of the Bell variety, if you solve the 'problem' of human hierarchies, you may as well be deemed to have solved all human problems.

It's a mighty bold claim, but more power to ya to for tryin .. got a feeling we'll be waitin' a while…

In the mean time, we know you've a more Marxist/expedient "final solution" to such challenges - thow us in the gulag ... yee haw, look out re-education camps, APsters are sendin me in  :D

Did I mention subtle?