The friends of jamesd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 29 00:33:46 PST 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 12:07:54PM +1000, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 03:52:40AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> >> 	hmm - it seems trotsky was a murderous jew! just like marx! and lenin! and all the rest of murderous jew scum you admire so much =)
>
> On 2020-11-28 18:34, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Oh come on.. surely that would be 'revolutionary Jew'...
>
> This "joo joo joo Roshchilds Rothschilds" crap is part of an internal
> fight between internationalist Jews (Karl Marx, Soros, the trots, and
> the neocons), nationalist Jews (now mostly located in Israel and led
> from Jerusalem), and Orthodox Jews with a religion of exile (persecuted
> by Cuomo, among others.
>
> Non Jews should ignore it.

That's a great sentiment and I wish it were "our" optimal approach, and sometimes perhaps it is optimal, bou -some-times the factional wars spill over into a Bolchevik revolution, which can be life ending for many.

Perhaps it might behoove us to use smaller words than "behoove" and whilst doing so, attempt to determine whether we might need to pay close attention to that factional war.

In any case, siding with justice seems worthy...