The friends of jamesd

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Nov 28 21:17:03 PST 2020

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 12:07:54 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> > On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 03:52:40AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> >> 	hmm - it seems trotsky was a murderous jew! just like marx! and lenin! and all the rest of murderous jew scum you admire so much =)
>
> On 2020-11-28 18:34, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Oh come on.. surely that would be 'revolutionary Jew'...
>
> This "joo joo joo Roshchilds Rothschilds" crap is part of an internal
> fight between internationalist Jews (Karl Marx, Soros, the trots, and
> the neocons), nationalist Jews (now mostly located in Israel and led
> from Jerusalem), and Orthodox Jews with a religion of exile (persecuted
> by Cuomo, among others.

	what the fuck are you talking about, son?

> Non Jews should ignore it.

	why should I ignore highly toxic criminals like your fucking joos? Oh yes, because you are just another brand of anglo-jew-fascist like 'professor rat', and are parroting WWII propaganda and  posing as 'humanitarian' 'jew lovers'.

> The idea that we are helpless puppets of evil Jewish mindrays comes from
> those that flatter themselves that they are emitting those mind rays.

	again what teh fuck is that even supposed to mean.