The friends of jamesd

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Nov 28 18:07:54 PST 2020

On 2020-11-28 18:34, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Oh come on.. surely that would be 'revolutionary Jew'...

This "joo joo joo Roshchilds Rothschilds" crap is part of an internal
fight between internationalist Jews (Karl Marx, Soros, the trots, and
the neocons), nationalist Jews (now mostly located in Israel and led
from Jerusalem), and Orthodox Jews with a religion of exile (persecuted
by Cuomo, among others.

Non Jews should ignore it.

The idea that we are helpless puppets of evil Jewish mindrays comes from
those that flatter themselves that they are emitting those mind rays.