Censorship: PC Crypuddle over Peterson's New Book

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:19:28 PST 2020

The guy's not wrong.  People are fucking confused and they want
validation for their systems, whether it's Christianity or Queer
politics.

Think about it.  The world is awash with identity politics:  monkey or
god-made is really the root of the thing.  When you don't have Truth,
you can be led ANYWHERE at all.  It's a type of witchcraft done by the
System.  It will tell you who you are, what the people believe in tell
you is the Right Thing, and give you comforts when your identity
politics breaks down.  Without Truth, your "immune system" of identity
can't fight back.  If doctors wouldn't have inserted needles into you,
your ancestors would have protected your identity, but you gave your
bodies away and now the System has it and tell you what is best for
you.

Wake the fuck up all you dumbasses who think you're enlightened about
the world but haven't solved a real problem:  you are exactly like
yoru enemy, with a false piety of Christians who think "if people just
believed in OUR religion" everything would be at peace.

GOD, what a bunch of idiots.... but you're my idiots, so I can't
really fault you.  Now get some of that pusy over here, so we can make
this shit smell better.

\0xD