Nobody writes to the general

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 25 21:44:47 PST 2020

Michael Hayden reportedly once said " Collect it all " in 2001-2. But no one knew this for years.

I had probably already said this on the list as part of encrypt it all, remail it all and back it all up.

It was implicit in my 2001-2 idea for the next-level internet.

The NSA are pathetic followers - they can only ever aspire to be our useful idiots

and willing dupes.  Or maybe follow Jims excellent advice for all USG 'public servants'

Quit now and beg for mercy.

 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors.."

You remember that fact.