MESH the Planet

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 25 21:35:09 PST 2020

" Matt Taylor " is my slave name - like " Cassius Clay ".

So far assassination politics has been mentioned at legal proceedings involving Jim Bell, Carl Johnson and myself.

Proof of concept for APster considered as radical civil-disobedience and also global dissent. I reside in Au.

This approach continued to be tested alongside the slow and steady progress of " Stiffs " dotcom till the

PAM-FutureMaps confirmation that the Military-Industrial-Complex was working on a top-heavy form of AP.

By 2005 it seemed the LEO's were not going to prosecute any more punks for APster.

" Victory is here - its just not evenly distributed " - Great Dismal

Then the US Secret Service moved from ' investigating ' all threats against all ' protected persons ' ( Snerk! )

to ' assessing " all threats. Soon after that I started making my regular demands - from 2009 on - for the USG ( and NSA obviously ) to surrender.

Free all Drug War prisoners, reconstitute PAM and let that handle the transition to net rule.  Then - since 1917-8

I added another humiliating condition. They have to mention ' APster' in the announcements.

The USG / NSA have been a Paper Tiger since 2001.  Read the archives. " Matthew X "

If they ever did decide to ' crush ' me that would probably just advertize the whole thing and hasten their demise.

Anyway, I fear them a lot less than I fear the Corpse Media ginning up some celebrity thought leader - like Poxie Fishhook, or Amir Turkey - and fouling the airwaves for another five years.

In any large Military-Entertainment-Complex the media are precisely half the problem. And now they are the main problem.