A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 25 01:25:39 PST 2020

"... well...grarpamp belongs to your school of 'thought' : accept the pentagon's machines and you will be saved. Buy your musko-nsa brain implant today!

    as to zen, he's on your team too, but in a somewhat roundabout way. Zen believes in trumpo the saviour, and trumpo is just a jew puppet, so that's the jew team. Your team. .."

No. I'm only accepting that machine the pentagon rejected - PAM FutureMaps - I've also been trying to APster both Musk and the head of the NSA.
Wake me when Gramps ever does anything but whine like a little bitch.

As to Darkness - are you sure you don't have him mixed up with Gramps?  You make a lot of mistakes.

I've just spent four years trying to assassinate Donald Dumbfuck. Do you enjoy lying or are you just stupid?

Probably just another lying, stupid Channer-type, Kochsucker Troll from a KGB sewage farm. Amirite?