A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 24 23:36:41 PST 2020

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 05:39:29 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> So lemme get this straight. You suck Gramps dick while Zeneen fucks you up the arse and then they switch positions.
>
> That right?
>
> Punk?

	well...grarpamp belongs to your school of 'thought' : accept the pentagon's machines and you will be saved. Buy your musko-nsa brain implant today!

	as to zen, he's on your team too, but in a somewhat roundabout way. Zen believes in trumpo the saviour, and trumpo is just a jew puppet, so that's the jew team. Your team.

	https://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-jerusalem-vote-general-assembly/

	"The United Nations General Assembly voted Thursday on a resolution condemning President Trump's new policy recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The General Assembly voted 128-9, with 35 abstentions, to declare Mr. Trump's declaration of Jerusalem as the capital "null and void."

	see, only 9 cuntries are aligned with your nazi jews and their crimes against humanity in palestine. And of course those were all bought votes.

	"In the end, major U.S. aid recipients including Afghanistan, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania and South Africa supported the resolution."

	bottom line : zenaan and grarpamp are closer to you than to me.