A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 24 19:47:53 PST 2020

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 01:50:02 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Batshit crazy STASI is yapping again.  Its a shame he doesn't appreciate the technical vision of Tim May at his best.

	I don't appreciate it because, technically, it doesn't work. You can't blame the messenger or the critic for the shortcomings of *your* system.

	I do appreciate the fact that I can use the arpanet to 'pirate' some good movies (none of them from the jew-western cesspool). And I can get books that I used to get from the library. Oh, and I can get some other books I couldn't get in the past. Like, anything from gallica.bnf.fr - that is, the french STATE library. Archive-nsa.org has some good stuff too, etc.

	However, as a tool to increase human freedom, the arpanet is a laughable technical failure. But then again, the arpanet is the global US military network for surveillance and propaganda so it's not a failure at all from the point of view of its owners (not the wannabe technofascist 'anarchists')

> Just because Mong was dishonest in his crappy politics doesn't detract from that.  And as I 've said before to this

	may's politics were more consistent than yours. But more important, although may did hold a highly idiotic 'optimistic' position he also was honest enough to admit at times that his 'optimism' was baseless.

> cretni if you want to fight the most toxic product of US imperialism then try boycotting it.

	you can repeat that all you want. Fact is, I can use the arpanet to criticize you and all the rest of technofascists and my criticism stands on its own, regardless of it being transmitted through the arpanet, or not.

	There's no 'performative contradiction' here.