A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 24 16:39:35 PST 2020

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:17:31 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> " National borders are not even road-humps on the information superhighway "

	that has to be the most idiotic and dishonest slogan ever. The so called "information superhighaway" is of course the US military ARPANET, one of the the most toxic expresions of US nationalism and imperialism.

	herr professor's 'politics' are a sorry mess to say the least. On one hand he attacks fake libertarians, on the other hand all of his 'cypherpunk' 'philosophy' hinges on the most toxic products of US 'libertarianism' and 'capitalism'.