A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 24 12:39:27 PST 2020

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 06:03:09AM +1000, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 2020-11-25 03:52, professor rat wrote:
> > One way to put it, I guess. I've been using " Global anarchist revolution " for nearly 20 years.
>
> Commies have been trying to pass as anarchists for over ninety years.

Anecdotally, that "great capitalist greed pit" Argentina, might be about to Kulak their farmers:

   Bags Of Soybeans Worth $100,000 Each Are Being Mysteriously Sabotaged Across Argentina
   https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/bags-soybeans-worth-100000-each-are-being-mysteriously-sabotaged-across-argentina

      More than 150 unexplained instances of vandals destroying bags of soybeans worth nearly $100,000 each have been documented in Argentina this year. Over the last few months, the attacks have accelerated, despite their origins remaining somewhat of a mystery.

      Many in the country attribute the acts of sabotage to growing tension between the leftist government in power and rich farmers in the countryside, according to Bloomberg. There are theories that the attacks are being carried out by "by pro-government zealots to scare the farmers into exporting their soybeans" which would, in turn, generate cash for the country.

Nothing quite like commies wanting cash, control and revenge rather than feeding the population...