Pooters protege - CHEKA mate

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 24 11:53:08 PST 2020

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 09:50:58 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "... regarding assange and manning, they did manage to correctly paint the US govt and lapdogs as completely insane, cold blood murderers..."
>
> Unless its proved Wikileaks had some decisive effect on 2016 POTUS election, I dispute its worth.
>
> They promised us ' the unvarnished truth ' and delivered ' Platoon Two " with more oil on it than a Stradivarius.

	Yeah let me re-elaborate. The collateral murder video didn't exactly please the pentagon but it wasn't news either. It showed what the US govt has been doing since 1776. Still, manning and assange deserve credit for publishing it, and the way they were persecuted afterwards made it clear (yet again) what sort of totalitarian joke the self-described 'free world' is.

	the bad publicity that the clinton cunt got from assange is pretty legitimate as well. The demrats are non human garbage who pose as 'progressive' 'humanitarians'. Obomba was bush 2.0.

	on the other hand, assange should have attacked the organge monkey as much as the clinton cunt, but he didn't.

> WL fans need to confirm something big from 2016 - no pressure.  There's always the RT gig.

	I agree that apart from the collateral murder video most of WL's stuff isn't really interesting. Just like most or all of snowden's 'revelations'.

> Anyway - if you know any more Russian paid 'libertarians' like Mange then you should probably tell us.

	IIRC adam kokesh had a program on RT, but am too lazy to double check.