The Exit Narrative

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 24 09:34:45 PST 2020

" Exit " is an alt-right idea that fascists up and leave en-mass. Then there are these 90's ideas of living like

cockroaches in cracks. Modern networked anarchism doesn't need this kind of crap - we're too big for that now.

Since 2005 Americans have been in a minority on the anarchic internet. Since 2009 the USA has been asked to

surrender to anarchic internet management. Since 2017 its been asked to acknowledge ' APster ' in the transition.

Corpse media are like the walking dead and in todays ' Military-Entertainment-Complex ' they are precisely half

the problem. But not for much longer.  Journalists, Julian and Brady, better get ready for their exit.

Something like Mussolini's - same for you Taaki.  I'm tired of your Nazbol bullshit. Prepare to die.

Smuggler?  SHUT the FUCK UP!