Crypto anarchy’s logistical insight my arse

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 24 09:09:58 PST 2020

Crypto anarchy’s logistical insight is we don't hide. 90's was hiding in cracks and living off rhizomes.
That was then - the new century is now - the anarchist century - cypherpunk 2027, and...

Cypherpunks collapse governments.
Subject: Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin
https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100872510706876&w=2
Strong-crypto, digital money, anonymous networks, pseudonyms, zero- knowledge proofs, reputations, information-markets, netwar, collapse-of-governments.
http://nakamotoinstitute.org/static/docs/cyphernomicon.txt

For Jim Bell, the most exciting question always was: “How can we translate the freedom afforded by the Internet to ordinary life?”
I think that blockchains will replace armies for national defense, because a blockchain-based assassination market will be created…" Zach. CryptoGo
I was asking the USG to surrender to the net every year for THREE YEARS before DUGIN-STOOGE, Amir started
crying in his beer about Btc. Fuck your bs anarchists, fuck your bs Agorism and COINDESK - FUCK YOU.