Pooters protege - CHEKA mate

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 24 00:18:51 PST 2020

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 07:41:23 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "... nope, the russians didn't help assange ..."
>

> Did you sleep right through 2012?
>

> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6DQghUChYtk/maxresdefault.jpg

	ah ok yes, he worked for "russia today". What I mostly meant is that the russians didn't help him when the anglo-US-swedish govt started to persecute him.

	As a side note, around that time (starting ~2010? I dont exactly remember) the russians hired a bunch of western libertarians/pseudo libertarians who cared to criticize their own governments. To some degree it was a 'win win' situation, except for the fact that libertarians getting a subsidy of sorts from the russian govt doesn't really add up.

	still, regarding assange and manning, they did manage to correctly paint the US govt and lapdogs as completely insane, cold blood murderers, and got rewarded with jail/torture, as expected.