2021 - a space odyssey

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 23 18:08:38 PST 2020

JIM, I won't argue with you any more!  Open the Stiffs Dotcom -Door!

" I'm sorry Matt. This conversation can no longer serve any useful purpose ".

Allright, I'll come in though the emergency Augur.

" You're going to find that rather difficult without your Dead-Lucky OG, Matt".

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/donaldtrump

Explosive bolts deployed in total silence.  Sound of labored breathing.

" Matt, I see you need a stress pill and a lie-down "

Sing me a song Jim. " Somewhere, over the Rainbow ".