Watch rapist Julian Assange, and his stooges, lie repeatedly.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 23 16:35:57 PST 2020

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:57:53 +0000
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

> The title says it all - Assange, the publicity-seeker, though to some
> extent [1] a cryptowarrior,  went through all this crap to avoid being
> extradited to Sweden to face rape charges.

	so the english fascist cunt pete bigbrother has to be classed as a 'left wing' fascist. His previous comment on the clinton cunt is also aligned with the feminazi mafia and the demrat party.

	bigbrother is on record as parroting US propaganda about the NYC US military  false flag attack(so called '9/11'), and has lied about the flu farce in the most idiotic way, just like jim bell.

>  but we in the rest-of-the-free-world mostly
> think Americans are stupid and gullible and naive for letting themselves
> be conned by Trump

	on the other hand 'we' outside the 'first world' fascist cesspool correctly see the UK and the US as the most despicable fascist cesspools on the planet and see the english pretending to be better than the americunts as the most hilarious, infinite self-parody ever.

> stupid and gullible

	that coming from a fucking clown who is a flu farce propaganda agent.

	"Sex banned for couples living apart in tier two and three areas under new restrictions"

	https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/sex-ban-england-lockdown-tier-two-three-london-couples-sleepover-indoors-coronavirus-b1078992.html