Watch rapist Julian Assange, and his stooges, lie repeatedly.

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 15:57:53 PST 2020

The title says it all - Assange, the publicity-seeker, though to some
extent [1] a cryptowarrior,  went through all this crap to avoid being
extradited to Sweden to face rape charges.

Trump and/or some US prosecutor fell into his trap, and decided to press
charges about the Chelsea Manning thing. Thereby giving credibility to
his claims.

Which are bollocks, and the US charges should never have been laid. And
he should not be deported to the US. Though he should have been deported
to Sweden.

[1] he was part of the Rubberhose team who "invented [2]" steganographic
filing systems before Ross Anderson did. Though Ross's "invention" was
more directed at the about-to-be UK government's RIPA bill which allowed
forced disclosure of keys than a real claim to have invented
steganographic filing systems de novo. I digress.

Digressing again, there was a girl/woman in the Rubberhose thing who was
really quite good - much better than Assange - but I don't remember her
name.

[2] More digression, of course they didn't invent it de novo, it was
always there. They just wrote some software for it.

It was the first software which used the concept, so it is credited with
lots of stuff it doesn't deserve - but it turns out a steganographic
filing system was entirely the wrong solution to the problem he was
asked to solve, black activists in Africa, who would have been much
better served with a remote-access-permission system.

when I am soberer I might explain that, but it is too ugly for now.

Peter Fairbrother