Watch rapist Julian Assange, and his stooges, lie repeatedly.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 23 15:27:53 PST 2020

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 22:45:01 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "...the pieces of non human swedish feminazi shit are not mentioned AT ALL, when the it was the SWEDISH
>
> FEMINAZIS CUNTS and their fake rape lies, the ones who got assange kidnapped in the first place...."
>
> No one has ever been sued by the multi-millionaire, Julian Rand Paul Assmange, for calling him a rapist.

	lawl, so the rat is a loyal agent of the swedish feminazi cunts. Who in turn are, of course, nothing but CIA 'assetts'....

> And no one ever will. At least so long as truth is a defense.
>
> Julian Assange arrested in London on rape charges
> https://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2010/1207/WikiLeaks-Julian-Assange-arrested-in-London-on-rape-charges

	yep, the 'christian science' 'monitor' is your 'source'....

> GEOFFREY "sexual offence for a man to deliberately deceive a partner whose consent has been conditional upon his use of a condom" ROBERTSON

	yep, that's 'rape' in the minds of the most unhinged form of non human scum, the feminazi.