All peace-loving, voluntaryist, libertarian saints are guilty till proved innocent

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 23 13:04:33 PST 2020

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 08:53:16 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Now for those who missed the point - ' Guilty till proved innocent " means we anarchists don't have to  entertain any propertarian hallucinations about private-property, ' Freedom ", cyber-liberty,  tax-haven PRIVACY,

	hard to tell what it is that you're trying to say. Private property is a fundamental personal right. Are you referring to the idea being misused by conservatives?

> ' Sovereign' anything,  " Permissionless " anything, ' Anti-fragile ' anything Randite, Paultard, Rothbardian, Austro-libertarian and assorted Lunar-Rightwing BULLSHIT.

	those are a bunch of right wing frauds posing as libertarians, yes. But liberal political philosophy is independent of them.

> And if you insist on freehold title then we'll bury you on top of Mongo.  Get it?  Got it?  Good.
>
> The bs ' Cyber Liberty ' list discussing Nick Szabo ' crypto-anarchy ' is two clicks over.  NOW SCRAM!

	so are you rejecting anarchy? Are you posing as 'anarcho commie'? Or what?  And what is your plan, exactly, given your aparent fondness for technofascism and its crown jewel, the ARPANET?

	see, al least the right wing technofascists like jim bell can pretend that infinite scum like musko is a 'free market hero'...

	anyway you might want to give a concise and well written summary of your views...if you have any consistent views at all.